Complaint Review: Comp USA, Store #167, Westminster, CO

• Submitted: Mon, August 05, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2002

• Reported By:Denver CO
Comp USA, Store #167, Westminster, CO
9230 Sheridan Blvd. Westminster, Colorado U.S.A.

Comp USA, Store #167 is a consumer fraud ripoff. Westminster, Colorado

I purchased a computer printer. It was a special and was told that it would not be under warranty nor could I return it. I purchased it knowing this but when opening the box, I found there were missing parts that should be included according to the box it came in.

On the box it states in big letters " Includes both black and color cartridges!" This was a buying point knowing how much cartridges can cost. Within the hour I returned to the store to see what they might do. I was told that I should have opened the box, before the purchase, to make sure every thing was included.

They offered to sell me, at their cost, the cartridges I needed for the printer which would cost me an additional $47.99. If this is indeed their policy I feel it sould be posted or a consumer should be told before buying the
item. I've been riped off and will never purchase another itme at Comp USA.

Nancy
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2002 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comp-USA-Store-167-Westminster-CO/Westminster-Colorado-80030/Comp-USA-Store-167-is-a-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Westminster-Colorado-26164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comp USA, Store #167, Westminster, CO