Complaint Review: Comp USA

• Submitted: Fri, March 11, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2005

• Reported By:Antioch California
Comp USA
130 Nut Tree Parkway Vacaville, California U.S.A.

Comp USA Ripoff purchased a laptop and drove 80 miles to get it and then sold it used credit card to hold it Vacaville California

*Consumer Comment: I agree that you were not treated fairly

Purchased a zv5360 Laptop from comp usa in vacaville,ca because they had the only ones left 5 in total. I used a credit card to hold it for me and after I left work I drove 75 miles to pick it up. When I got there I gave them the paper work and they came back and told me that Danial Martinez had taken it out of lock-up and sold it to some body else. This Laptop was beening held just for me with my name on it and he went in took it and sold it to somebody else. That is know way to treat your customers in my opinion. The regenial manager doesn't seem to care nor did the store manager. Thats why I'm filing this report. I'm tired of beening ripoff!!!!

Dennis
Antioch, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2005 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comp-USA/Vacaville-California-95687/Comp-USA-Ripoff-purchased-a-laptop-and-drove-80-miles-to-get-it-and-then-sold-it-used-cred-134644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comp USA

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

Comp USA promotes the concept of shopping online, and picking thr item up later. They should have followed through.

And if everything is as you described, the manager should be looking for a comparable deal for you. That he doesn't care bothers me.