Complaint Review: CompUSA / nullriver / metoosoftware

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2008

• Reported By:North Augusta South Carolina
CompUSA / nullriver / metoosoftware
compusa.com Augusta, Georgia U.S.A.

CompUSA / nullriver / metoosoftware No registartion info-serial number in box Augusta Georgia

I purchased itransferdvds2 from Compusa. It did have a serial number in the box. I emailed tech support(nullriver) per instructions. they did not respond with anything helpful(only saying they got my email).

I went to the website for help. I could only register the product if I paid more money.WTF- I did that at CompUSA. I wonder if they robbed the box of the goodies such as coupons of $100 of goodies printed on the box. I spent hard earned money and I have nothing.

Bp87
North Augusta, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CompUSA-nullriver-metoosoftware/Augusta-Georgia-30909/CompUSA-nullriver-metoosoftware-No-registartion-info-serial-number-in-box-Augusta-Geor-297377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CompUSA / nullriver / metoosoftware