Complaint Review: Compact Appliance,edgestar Service

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2009

• Reported By:monticello Utah
Compact Appliance,edgestar Service
8606 Wall St., Ste. 1800 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Compact Appliance, edgestar Service Poor Quality Product deceptive customer service Austin Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response to BPIP of Utah regarding her service issue with Edgestar

*UPDATE Employee: Response to BPIP of Utah regarding her Edgestar service issue

I bought this product in Oct. It is a counter top dishwasher and the door was cracked with in a week. Called customer service they seemed to want to help I thought I was being congenial I was just being taken advantage of! Person taking my call did not document. Called again in Nov. they promised as soon as they got a door they would send it. Its Jan my door is in pieces called again now they say they will ship me a new unit as soon as I sent my old one back $120.00 to ship that I have to pay for. Why would I even consider spending that much more on a counter top unit. I don't even know if it will have the same problem.Their customer service people are dishonest and misleading I now have a unit I cannot use.And god only knows when I will get a door... When I bought this unit I loved it UNTIL I had to deal with customer service what a waste of money.. And I refuse to throw good money after bad.

Bpip
monticello, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compact-Applianceedgestar-Service/Austin-Texas-78754/Compact-Appliance-edgestar-Service-Poor-Quality-Product-deceptive-customer-service-Austin-408672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compact Appliance,edgestar Service

Response to BPIP of Utah regarding her service issue with Edgestar

AUTHOR: B. Ford - Service Manager - (U.S.A.)

I have reviewed your service account notes and do see that you had been waiting three months for the needed replacement part. We did experience a recent delay in receiving parts from our overseas supplier and I am sorry that you were negatively impacted by this delay. Once the Edgestar floor manager brought your case to my attention I authorized a return of the defective unit on our UPS account and a new replacement unit was shipped out to you last Friday which should arrive this week. Again, I apologize for the delay and invite you to contact us again with any future questions or concerns. B. Ford Service Manager.

Response to BPIP of Utah regarding her Edgestar service issue

AUTHOR: B. Ford - Service Manager - (U.S.A.)