• Report: #520708

Complaint Review: 1800company - Companies Incorporated | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. document filing services100% satisfied or your money back no questions asked. The only known document filing services to offer to walk customers through their paperwork.

• Submitted: Fri, November 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: The CUSTOMER — Studio City California Virgin Islands (US)
Companies Incorporated
28105 Smyth Drive Santa Clarita, California United States of America

1800company - Companies Incorporated REVIEW: Money back guarantee. Commitment to total customer satisfaction. Companies Incorporated's can help with LLC, Corporation or LP in any state. Offshore and Canadian business entities. Incorporating has never been easier.. Santa Clarita, CA
*UPDATE: Companies Incorporated pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Companies Incorporated recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Companies Incorporated for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with 1800company / Companies Incorporated have uncovered a heartfelt commitment by the company to total client happiness and satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Companies Incorporated listens carefully to client concerns and sees customer inquiries opportunities to learn how to serve the customer better and more efficiently as a company in the services it offers and in the support and follow-up for those services. Companies Incorporated ’s principal, Mr. Kevin Wessell, has let us know how important that customer satisfaction is to him, his company and his employees. "At Companies Incorporated, there the main boss is the customer. Keeping the customer satisfied, first, is simply the right thing to do. Second, is the best way to keep customers coming back over and over again. Third, provides a multitude of word-of-mouth referrals. That is why we have been in business for so many years, even though a tough economy, putting the customer first."

Companies Incorporated is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..
The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Kevin Wessell during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward the 1800company and Companies Incorporated

The 1800 Company and Companies Incorporated works with clients to establish corporations, LLC’s, and provide corporate record books. Their vision is to protect and grow the finances of their clients by acquiring leads of people that want to form Corporations or LLC’s. Most of their clientele established through word of mouth. Kevin Wessell, Outside Consultant with the 1800 Company stated. “We are set a part because we offer good customer service and follow-up. After the customer receives their delivery, we schedule an appointment with them and walk them through their paper work. I do not know of any other company that follows that procedure. Our staff is dedicated to make sure they are comfortable and satisfied with the product they receive.”

The client’s process with the company starts when they initiate contact with the 1800 Company. The company listens carefully to the needs of the client and provides a list of services available for them along with alternatives tailored to their situation. Once a decision has been made about the services needed, the company sends the client their product and set up an appointment with the client. The appointment is used to walk the client through the paperwork to ensure they fully understand what they have purchased and feel comfortable. Mr. Wessell stated, “Our goal is to make sure they are clear with what they have purchased and benefit from the product.”

The company stated that they have not received very many complaints recently. Kevin Wessell mentioned in the past complaints were stemming from people who wanted to use the corporate credit program to pay their bills. When complaints of this nature came up, the company explained to the client, “Our product and service was to help build a better credit score and did not guarantee they would receive a substantial amount of money. Now we explain that in greater detail to avoid any confusion.” In dealing with customer complaints internally, a representative calls the client. If that does not remedy the issue a different representative calls the client to ensure the complaint is resolved. An example of this was when Kevin Wessell stated, “I spoke to a customer on the phone and listened carefully. We decided it would be in our best mutual interest to refund the money. They returned the product they purchase. The customer stated that they were happy with that solution.” Mr. Wessell went on to say, “Our philosophy is that if you take care of your customer’s needs and issues right away, about 80-90% of the time they will want to seek business with your company again.”

Furthermore, the company mentioned that they always want to see the customer happy and make an effort to constantly get orders fulfilled as quickly as possible which leads to customer satisfaction. Mr. Wessell stated, “We make sure our employees put a whole-hearted effort into solving the customer’s needs. To monitor this, we have regular meetings with the staff.”

Since the company has had complaints through Ripoff Report, they mentioned they are letting employees go if they are not meeting or satisfying the needs of customers. They stated certain services and programs are being pulled from the company that is not beneficial to the customer. Additionally, the company is also focused on providing thorough explanations of products and services to ensure customers understand prior to their purchasing decision.

The 1800 Company thinks that is good to be a part of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program because it shows that they are putting forth the effort to make sure the customer is satisfied. Mr. Wessell mentioned the example, “We had to let an employee go who was not putting forth the effort to satisfy our customer. He started false rumors about our company. Our customers would read what he said not knowing what our company was all about and it would influence their decisions. Getting on the right side of that was certainly helpful.” The company stated that the key thing is taking care of people because it is the right thing to do. They mentioned that it also helps provide a good reputation with referrals and others in the industry.

Companies Incorporated / Statements from company executives.

We would like to give our sincere thanks for taking time to review Companies Incorporated. Companies Incorporated provides corporation, LLC, trust and corporate record book services and endeavors to provide these services quickly and accurately. Contact Companies Incorporated and see why our personalized service makes us the best corporate service provider in the world. Then experience the advantages of our excellence in customer service. From a simple corporate record book to an entire asset protection plan, we invite you to call us today and see why Companies Incorporated customers voted us #1 corporate service provider worldwide.

One company executive stated, “Kevin Wessell is the most honest, loyal and caring individual I have ever worked for. His knowledge and expertise are unmatched in the industry. He reiterates his commitment to the customer and client satisfaction in every meeting that we have. He drills into our heads the importance of taking care of our most valuable resource...the customer.” - Paul Hesse, employee

Another top executive of the company told us that Mr. Wessell's corporate mission statement is, "To protect and grow the finances of our clients." It is to this end that the company has striven for year after year of its thirty plus years of existence. Companies Incorporated likes to surprise the customer with extra value after the sale is made. They call customers after they have purchased its services and walk customers through their paperwork. Such a practice is nearly unheard of in the industry. It is this commitment to customer satisfaction that has lead to a top-rated reputation in the industry and thousands of customers that return year after year to renew and order more services. Ripoff Report has found over the course of its research into the company that Companies Incorporated (and Mr. Wessell) are truly committed to customer happiness and to fulfill orders in a fast and efficient manner. Typical customer feedback reads, "Dealing with your company was fast and easy. I can tell your employees are very knowledgeable and really did care about me as a customer."

Companies Incorporated’s legal document preparation and filing team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The head of the legal department stated "I have seen Mr. Wessell take personal interest in the fast and accurate document preparation and filing for the customer. With his Bachelor's degree emphasizing business, science and psychology and with significant legal training, Mr. Wessell also brings years of experience in asset protection and corporate services. I know that he has the best asset protection and corporate services skills in our industry. It always gives me great pleasure to go back to the customer a year after to whom we have provided our services and have them even more satisfied then when they ordered. I believe that this is because the service we provided has relieved them of a legal attack. We have many customers come back and order from us again and again and renew services from us year after year.”

Companies Incorporated takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: "Companies Incorporated provides a very positive environment in which to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Mr. Wessell is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing constantly improving conditions for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers." Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that Companies Incorporated follows up with customers after the sale to make sure that they understand what they have purchased and to walk customers through their documents. This approach is nearly unheard of in the industry. It shows a total commitment to customer happiness and satisfaction.

Companies Incorporated has many CPAs and attorneys who order from them over and over again. These professionals know that they can count on Companies Incorporated as their resource for company document filing, asset protection from lawsuit and providing corporate record books so that businesspeople can keep the proper legal protection for their businesses. If these professionals rely on the organization for such important work, a business person can rest assured that the work is done as quickly, accurately and efficiently as is practicable. Trust the company that the CPAs and attorneys trust.

Companies Incorporated recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Report’s Investigation Companies Incorporated has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience. One commitment is to offer to walk each customer through his or corporate paperwork after the company documentation has been delivered.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Wessell and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that Companies Incorporated is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

Companies Incorporated Kevin Wessell, Companies Incorporated are nothing but SCAM artists and thieves. Santa Clarita, California

October 25, 2007. Met a salesmen by the name of Marc Cajigal at Companies Incorporated in Valencia with my business partner Damon. I informed Marc about my desire to obtain a business loan in order to pay off debts and finish construction on my rental property located in West Hills, CA. I told him that I was looking for approximately a $250,000 to $300,000 loan. He informed me that the best way to get a type of loan like this was to obtain a aged corporation which Companies Inc. sold. He informed me that in order to obtain the kind of loan that I was looking for, I would have to purchase a corporation that was at least three years old. I asked how much a three year old corporation would cost and he informed me that it was in the $2,500-$3,000 range. We then started talking about a corporation that Companies Inc. had for sale. The cost for this company for sale was approximately $2,600. I told him that I was interested in purchasing this aged company and asked what the process was to get a loan for this it. Mr. Cajigal informed me that in order to get the kind of loan I was looking for, I would also have to purchase their ELITE CREDIT PROGRAM which handled the entire process for me including setting up trade references and setting up credit lines. The cost for this service was $4,000. I agreed to do this and set up another meeting for November.

November 9, 2007. Met Marc Cajigal again at Companies Inc. in Valencia. Once again Mr. Cajigal assured me that obtaining a loan in the $250,000-$300,000 range was in his words no problem. On that day, I purchased the aged company for approximately $2,600 on my credit card. I then asked him about the ELITE CREDIT PROGRAM and he told me someone from his office would call me regarding the details on how to pay for it and set it up.

December 13, 2007. Received an email from Marc Cajigal which I had to sign in order for my credit card to be charged the $4,000 for the ELITE CREDIT PROGRAM

December 17, 2007. Someone from Direct Credit Advantage named Emily Bush called me and sent me an e-mail letting me know that they were going to be handling the credit establishment for me as part of the ELITE CREDIT PROGRAM. She told me that they work with Companies Inc. all the time and that I had nothing to worry about. They emailed me a Welcome Packet which laid out what I now had to do to expedite the process which included information on how to set up the trade references myself! This went directly against what Mr. Cajigal told me. Confused and desperate, I decided to research this.

January 7, 2008. After a few weeks of seeking out trade references that Direct Credit Advantage supplied me (many of which did not work or were out of business), I faxed over what I had come up with. Again, I was not happy that I had to do the leg work on something that was promised to me, but I did it anyway. I then called over to Emily Bush to make sure she got my completion of the Welcome Packet. She told me that in a few weeks time I should have a DUNS number from Dunn and Bradstreet as well as a Paydex score and at that point I could start applying for loans.

January 30, 2008. Getting frustrated now because I have not heard anything from Direct Credit Advantage (DCA) about my profile. I am starting to wonder just what I paid $7,000 for. I call over to DCA to find out what is going on and spoke to one of their managers named Chris. He told me everything was fine and even told me he had a few more trade references he could attach to my profile to make it look more attractive. I again asked him about getting going on a loan because the real estate market was starting to change and I really needed to move on fixing up my rental property. He told me that everything would be fine and that someone would get back to me shortly.

February 14, 2008. After two weeks I receive an e-mail from Emily Bush regarding some lenders. I contacted some of the lenders she provided in the email who informed me that they didnt deal with companies that were less that 5 years old!! My company was only 3 years old. A couple of the lenders informed me that my newly purchased company had a cloud over it and could not receive financing!!

February 20, 2008. I receive a call from my friend Gene who also purchased a aged corporation from Companies Inc. after my reccomendation. He informed me that he was having problems getting a loan with his company as well. Both Gene and I then call over to DCA to find out what is going on. I spoke to a gentleman named Sarkus, the president of DCA, who informed me that my company and Genes company were purchased by Companies Inc. years ago under the Registered Agent name Presidential Services Inc which Dunn and Bradstreet had red flagged as a high risk before they were even sold to us. Thus, any loan that was attempted with these companies would be rejected. Sarkus also told me that they are now in a lawsuit with Companies Inc and that they could not be trusted. Sarkus informs then me that I should ask for my money back from Companies Inc. and to purchase a new company with DCA with a new registered agent. This same week I find out that Marc Cajigal, the gentleman who had originally sold me on this entire Business credit financing process, has been fired by Companies Inc and now works for Direct Credit Advantage!!! I spoke with Marc, and he informed me that Companies Inc is in turmoil and that I should now only deal directly with DCA. At this point I really do not know who to trust or who to believe.

February 21, 2008. I call over to Companies Inc. to get their side of the story. I spoke to a gentleman by the name of Jeff Ray who is one of the mangers. He told me that nothing was wrong and that everything is being handled. I informed him that as long as Presidential Services was attached to the corporation I purchased, I would have difficulty obtaining a loan. He again said that everything would be fine. When I asked him about the $4,000 I spent for the ELITE CREDIT  PROGRAM, he told me that Companies Inc. would be taking over my account from here on out and that I should no longer speak with DCA!

February 25, 2008. I receive a letter from the Secretary of State that my company has changed Registered Agents from something called Presidential Services to a subsidiary of Companies Inc., Registered Agents of America. Something is not right in Denmark.

February 27, 2008. I receive an email from Jeff Ray with a brand new credit establishment welcome package application which basically lets me know that I now have to start from scratch with new trade references! I attempt to use a new list of trade references that Companies Inc. provided me, and the majority of them did not work. Again, I kept thinking that all of this work was supposed to be done for me. What did I spend $7,000 for? Why was I running all over town when Companies Inc. promised me these trade lines would be established for me? What I was doing is not what I was promised. At this point I am now furious! Months have passed and the real estate market has changed, my adjustable rate mortgage came in on my rental property and I am now at the mercy of Companies Inc. I am now buried financially and am forced to place my rental property in West Hills up for a short sale.

March 3, 2008. I speak to a gal named Brenda from Companies Inc. who tells me that she will be handling everything for me from here on out. She apologizes profusely for the handling of my account and once again I am promised that everything will be handled for me including setting me up in a new program they had where aged trade lines and references were already set-up and that I should check back in a few weeks to find out the status. I tell Brenda that unfortunately the window of opportunity for me to obtain a loan has passed because of Companies Inc and DCAs mishandling of my account and that I would have to wait. She informs me that she will still work on my account.

May 1, 2008. I havent heard from Companies Inc for two months. I call over to the office to find out what is going on with my account. They tell me someone will get back to me. No one did.

May 3-5, 2008. I attempt to call Companies Inc over the next few days, but their lines are busy.

June 2008- May 2009.  My credit ruined because of financial difficulty and having to short sale my rental property, I spent the rest of the year settling debts and trying to repair my credit rating knowing that in order for me to obtain a business loan now that it would have to be personally guaranteed against my own credit score.

May 11, 2009. After working on my credit score, I decide to do some research on my company to see if anything Brenda had promised over the year had been done. Nothing! Not one trade line and no credit establishment. I then decide to make a trip to Companies Inc. to confront Jeff Ray in person and demand my money back. I informed him that Companies Inc. did not live up to their promises and that I am extremely unsatisfied. I told him that I just wanted my $7,000 back. Jeff then brings in one of the CEOs named Matt. Again, I explain the situation and that I that I think it was highly unfair to treat customers this way and that I thought I got caught up in their drama. I reminded him of their websites 100% money back customer satisfaction guarantee in which they promise that this process would be set-up quickly and accurately or your money back, neither of which happened. I told them that I did not want to make an issue out of this, but to just return my money to me. Matt attempted to try and get me to complete the credit establishment program, at which point I informed him that I no longer trusted the integrity of the company and that I just wanted my money back. He said he understood and that he would have to talk to the other CEO, Kevin Wessell.

May 13, 2009. I call over to Jeff Ray to find out the status of my refund. He transfers me over to the CEO Matt. Matt then informs me that he spoke to the other CEO and says all of the money has been paid out. I said to him, Well, what does that have to do with me? Nothing has been done on my account that was promised to me. He then offers me $250!! He then says, but if youd like to continue with your credit establishment we could do that. I then remind him of his companys 100% money back customer satisfaction guarantee, and he replies, We tried to work with you but you did not return phone calls and you missed meetings. Needless to say I was FURIOUS and could tell where this was now leading. I informed him that if I do not receive my money back by the end of the day that there would be a legal issue. He said, Thats fine then. Two weeks later I filed a small claims case against Companies Incorporated in the amount of $7,000

October 19,2009.I show up for my case in Small Claims Court in Santa Clarita, CA. Kevin Wessell shows up on behalf of Companies Incorporated. The judge, as is customary, encourages all parties that showed up for hearings that day to try and come to a settlement outside the courtroom before any hearing takes place. I step outside with Mr. Wessel who to my amazement is still completely defiant. I tell him that he is not going to win this case because I had substantial evidence against him with my dealings with their subsidiary Direct Credit Advantage. Again, I reminded him of the 100% money back guarantee which stated that my company would be established quickly and accurately or your money back and even showed him a printout from HIS website. He says, Well, you didnt return phone calls and you didnt complete your welcome package, but if you would like to complete the process we could do that. Otherwise, well just hear what the judge has to say. I say to him, Are you f-ing kidding me?! This is how you treat your customers? You are actually willing to go into this courtroom to FIGHT to keep my money?! He says, Yes. The case begins in court, I show the judge the email exchanges between me and DCA which PROVE I was attempting to do my part including the completed welcome package, I describe the complete debacle regarding the cloud over my registered agent, I express my displeasure, I show the 100% money back guarantee. Mr. Wessell then completely LIES to the judge stating that I missed numerous meeting and didnt return phone calls. Again, I kept looking at this a-hole in court fighting to keep my money!!! The jude ruled in my favor however there were some non-refundable expenses with DCA so I came to an agreement in the amount of $3,900. Outside the courthouse, I tell Kevin that we didnt have to go through all of this if he would have just refunded my money like I wanted months ago. He said he was sorry I wasnt satisfied with the process.

November 4, 2009. I call over to Kevin Wessells office at Companies Incorporated to see about the status of my refund. They put me on hold forever and then finally connect me with Matt Mitchell. I ask him whats the status of my refund. He replies, we are filing an appeal on the case. I was in shock! I compromised in court to the tune of $3,900 instead of the $7,000 and these mother f-ers are still fighting to keep my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not received my appeal papers yet, so this story still does not have an ending. But I did find it very interesting that the Companies Incorporated web site no longer displays the 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, but rather something that says your satisfaction is guaranteed but nothing about GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK! But the moral here is that Companies Incorporated CANNOT BE TRUSTED. I implore any of you who are thinking of buying an aged corporation to NOT do business with these people. They are liars and thieves who hide themselves behind the protection of Limited Liability companies. I got suckered and sweet talked into believing that if I purchased an aged corporation with this elite credit program that everything would be handled for me.  Well if something sounds too good to be true, then it usually is. Dont trust all companies just because they may reside in a marble building or have a very slick looking website. It could become a VERY expensive mistake if you dont do the research. Please dont make the same mistake I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Companies-Incorporated/Santa-Clarita-California-91355/Companies-Incorporated-Kevin-Wessell-Companies-Incorporated-are-nothing-but-SCAM-artists-520708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Companies Incorporated

The Real Truth About What Happened

AUTHOR: tthom - (United States of America)

First of all, just about anyone with a working computer and Internet connection can get on this website and make allegations even if the are sprinkled with inaccuracies like this post.

We and the customer are at peace and all is well. We just feel it is important to address allegations and tell the other side of the story.

The scam artist and thieves comment on this post is absolutely false uncalled for. Scam artists trick people into paying money. This obviously did not happen because the customer ordered service, signed an agreement to cooperate, but did not end up cooperating with us on the fulfillment, as you will see. Thieves steal money from people, but we gave the customer a refund. So, the title to this post was a malicious attempt to injure our company and my boss without justification. If you look at the facts it is quite obvious that these allegations do not hold up.

My boss is one of the most honorable, honest people that I know and our company is very committed to customer satisfaction. Moreover, we have thousands of customers and a sizable sales staff and my boss had not spoken with the customer until two years after the original purchase.

In subsequent conversations with the customer, he called our office and said he was sorry for putting this post on this website and tried to remove it. But the people who own this website have a policy that they do not remove postings. The customer later told us that he feels we are an honest company but he was not happy with the third-party company that was originally involved. He felt like he wanted to strike out at us and my boss after he mistakenly thought we were going to appeal a frivolous small claims case that he had filed.

Here is the scene of events:

1.       The customer signed an agreement to cooperate with us in fulfilling his service.

2.       Back on the date the order was placed, a third party company (which we no longer utilize) participated in fulfilling business credit orders.

3.       The customer was not satisfied with the third-party company.

4.       As soon as we heard this, we offered to complete the process in-house. We committed to covering the extra expenses. The customer had agreed in writing by signing our agreement.

5.       We spent more money to fulfill the order.

6.       Our corporate credit builder program is a very deliberate, step-by-step program and we are successful in building a business credit score if the customer follows our instructions. I would estimate that we have a 99% customer satisfaction rate with this service.

7.       After we spent the extra funds to complete the process, the customer did not cooperate with us in taking the steps we needed in order to complete his order. Our fulfillment personnel showed the written notes where the customer set appointments to come into our office on more than one occasion and did not appear, did not return telephone calls, and did not return the documents we needed.

8.       Several months later, the customer called our office and said the reason he wasnt cooperating with us is that he changed his mind. He did not want us to complete the process but wanted a refund.

9.       He then let the secret out - he was originally trying to use our program to raise funds to make up the back payments on a pending foreclosure but the foreclosure had already taken place.

10.   Our staff members offered a refund of the amount paid less the costs expended. The customer refused.

11.   As you could see if you checked the public records, the customer filed a Small Claims case but did not show up to the court (just like he did not show up to several of his appointments with us).

12.   He then filed second Small Claims case and did show up on October 19, 2009.

13.   October 19, 2009 was the first time my boss had ever personally spoken to the customer, so the personal attack the customer launched this forum is baseless. My boss is extremely honest and ethical.

14.   In the Small Claims case my boss again offered a refund less our costs, as stated in our written agreement. The Small Claims judge agreed that since the customer asked us to fulfill the order then changed his mind, that we were entitled to be reimbursed for our expenses, and that our offer of a refund less our costs was more than generous. So, the judge agreed to our original offer to the customer before the customer filed his frivolous case.

15.   So, his claim that the judge ruled in his favor is untrue. The judge simply agreed to our original suggestion of a refund of the amount paid less costs incurred.

16.   The customers claim that we filed an appeal in the case is untrue. The judge simply did not include one of the expenses we incurred and we were making this request to the court.

17.   As stated above, the scam artist and thieves comment on this post is absolutely false and uncalled for. Scam artists trick people into paying money. This did not happen because the customer asked us to provide a service, signed an agreement, but did not cooperate with the fulfillment. Thieves steal money from people, but we gave a refund. We are in discussions with our legal counsel as to the appropriate response to these false allegations. The customer came into our office and was paid his refund check, as agreed. We care deeply about our customers and are very conscientious about customer satisfaction.

Settled with Companies Incorporated

AUTHOR: The Consumer - (Virgin Islands (US))

November 13, 2009. Spoke with Kevin Wessell personally this time and he agreed to refund me the $3,900. He seemed genuine in his apology on how my file was handled and wished again that he could complete the process for me. I again informed him that it was too late for me and a refund would go further for me at this point than anything else.

We talked about the situation with Direct Credit Advantage, namely their President Sarcus Sarkesian, and how they put Mr. Wessell in a very bad position by not completing my file and apparently many others. Mr. Wessell suggested that the source of all of my problems was truly Mr. Sarkesian and not Companies Incorporated, but unfortunately I wrote the check to Companies Incorporated. He apologized for the rudeness of some of his employees and the false information that I was verbally given, which I did truly appreciate.

I think a valuable lesson was learned here on both sides. If you plan on doing business with Companies Incorporated, make sure that you both understand the guarantee policies. The fact that Companies Incorporated is handling credit establishment "in house" now is a step in the right direction, but make sure you are very clear on what you are getting into before you start your business credit establishment.

I hope to pick my check up sometime this week.