Complaint Review: Company Fundamental Consumer Strategies

• Submitted: Mon, December 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 20, 2004

• Reported By:Cupertino California
Company Fundamental Consumer Strategies
234 Hudson Ave., Suite 1826 Albany, New York U.S.A.

Company Fundamental Consumer Strategies ripoff Albany New York

I was contacted at work Friday Dec. 17th in the later afternoon, it had been a very busy week and the person caught me off gaurd, he went on too tell me about a great credit card plan that would cost me 299.00 one time fee and bought it using my checking account. I hadn't even thought of Rip Off till a couple hours later.

I then tryed to call but the phone remained busy and it still is. I was left with no recourse but to close my account right before Christmas and because of my stupid mistake my children will not have Christmas this year. Lets Stop the Maddness and put an end to these scam artist.

Debra
Cupertino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2004 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Company-Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies/Albany-New-York-12210/Company-Fundamental-Consumer-Strategies-ripoff-Albany-New-York-123709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Company Fundamental Consumer Strategies