Complaint Review: Company RCS Center Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 24, 2005

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Company RCS Center Corporation
PO Box 943 Brookfield, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Company RCS Center Corporation ripoff Brookfield Wisconsin

Dear Sir,
I keep getting calls from this number. 9 times in the last month. They say that I owe AT@T $310. I looked up the telephone number on the internet and it sent me to ripoffreport.com I got the information needed and called the 866 number. They had my name and address wrong. I told them not to call me again and that I would contact you and the Federal tax Trade Commission. I didn't get the name of the female I was talking to, but her supervisers are Sean Michaels, Steven Matthews and Max carter. I also told her that I know there in New Delhi. She couldn't give me an answer on how I knew what she was going to say before I said it. I also contact the California and Texas Attorney. I'll contact The United States Attorney general if they keep calling me. I know I'm not alone because many are getting harrassed. Thanks for your time.

Cahin
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2005 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Company-RCS-Center-Corporation/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53008/Company-RCS-Center-Corporation-ripoff-Brookfield-Wisconsin-132734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Company RCS Center Corporation