Complaint Review: Company fleet fuel card

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: mensagero4u — Miami Florida United States of America
Company fleet fuel card
po. box 123 Miami, Florida United States of America

Company fleet fuel card Unnown froud lead to wrongful termination Miami, Florida

*Author of original report: Whistleblower lead to wrongful termination

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Mike Johson

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Mike Johson

*Author of original report: Fleet car scam lead to employee wrongful termination!

After working for the same company for over tree years, i was wrongful termination for false allegations every day for the last tree years i toke my diesel van to refuel, i never toke a cent out the company and last Friday i was suspended for allegation of taking some unloaded fuel from my card.
i did it knew the magnitude of the amount of fuel on question, until today that they told me it was around 500 gallons on four occasion some of the locations are my regular stops but some i never refuel on it .
i ask my supervisor to open a police investigation and check for the store cctv system to catch the one stealing .
they call me today and fired me with no real evidences or surveillance from the locations on question how can you move 500 gallons without been seen, especially when the vehicles have gps tracking devices to match the time of the stop with the time on the gas station surveillance system
why should i take gas when diesel is more expensive and never some one could tell the difference.
i have seen people on the news for less then that, to me it is a lot of money that some one put on his pocket and leave me without a job to support my family
My head is spinning a thousand miles an hours trying to find out what happens
the worse felling and experience i have to go in my life go home and tell my wife i am been fire for stealing and at the same  time telling her i am broke
thanks god i cash on time tax check and paid my rent other wise the pain could be worse.
on my case some one is just cleaning their hands and taking the easy way out.
help please any advice, at this point i take anything

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Company-fleet-fuel-card/Miami-Florida-33179/Company-fleet-fuel-card-Unnown-froud-lead-to-wrongful-termination-Miami-Florida-1015124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Company fleet fuel card

Whistleblower lead to wrongful termination

AUTHOR: mensagero4u - (United States of America)

the only thing i can think is that i give my supervisor a big list of wrong doing to us the drivers and to the patients, like having us working without a lunch brake for more than 8 hours to avoid to pay overtime and the hygiene of the vans were more than 20 oldies seek seniors travel every day.
they may think they can get away with that forever and over bill medicare
employers don't care about you all they care is about their profit and when you stand for you rights you get burn and hopeless

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Mike Johson

AUTHOR: N/A - (United States of America)

Mike+Johnson was one of the thief person. because he told me the Governmet was choose me for Grand money from the Federal Reservation Bank in Washington DC and District of columbia 20210. And he told me to receive the grand money within 1 hrs. the money which he told me actually $9748.00. and he told me to make deposit $1258.00USD with the WESTERN UNION. and i gove them the MTCN.NO.  because i made them 3 deposit. the first one was on date 02/04/13 and i made deposit like$205.00 and they charged me $8.00.and after that he call me go and  check in your account weather you received or not.and I didn't receive any money in my account. and he promised to make other deposit like $ 499.00. and I did. but I didn't receive any money. on third time he told me if  you didn't make the last deposit you cannot receive any money. and  I did deposit like $500.00. and they charged me $40.00 and he told me after that he said I'm going to call you within 1 hrs. He didn't call me. but I call him by my self to talk with him.and he refused me. Right now i need my money back within 2 hrs.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Mike Johson

AUTHOR: N/A - (United States of America)

Fleet car scam lead to employee wrongful termination!

AUTHOR: mensagero4u - (United States of America)

After working for the same company for over tree years, i was wrongful termination for false allegations every day for the last tree years i toke my diesel van to refuel, i never toke a cent out the company and last Friday i was suspended for allegation of taking some unloaded fuel using my card and pin.
My head is spinning a thousand miles an hours trying to find out what happens
the worse felling and experience i have to go in my life go home and tell my wife i am been fire for been accused of stealing and at the same  time telling her i am broke
is there anything i can do to fight this? i did ask a attorney here in Florida and advise me that not employers at the state of Florida can fabricate a lie against you and get away with on my case some one is just cleaning their hands and taking the easy way out.
help please any advice, at this point i take anything