rank

• Reported By: ... — Ohio USA
Compaq, HP
3000 Hanover Street Palo Alto, California United States of America

Compaq, HP Worst Quality Computer Products in the Country Palo Alto, California

I HATE HP products. WITH A PASSION. I will never buy another HP or Compaq Product EVER again, and after reading this report, I am sure nobody reading this one would either...

For those of us who don't already know, HP owns Compaq, so they are pretty much the same company, and therefore this ripoff report addresses both companies.

I bought my first HP computer in early 2007. I bought it brand new from a store, and when I took it home, unpacked it and set it up, it was already running super slow. It froze up constantly, and was very sluggish. I put up with it for a few hours, and then decided that enough was enough. I didn't spend almost $1,000 to buy a computer that runs like a used one I could have picked up off of ebay for $200- $300.

I took that unit back to the store and got a refund, at which time I bought a Compaq. I didn't realize at the time that Compaq and HP were the same thing. As soon as I got home with it, it was the same story. Froze up all the time, too many programs trying to run at once, and so on.

I decided to give this one a chance. After a year, it completely crashed out, and is not usable anymore.

I have switched to just buying a certain brand that starts with a D and ends with an L. I can't write the name of that brand, because Ripoff Report would block it out, but you get the idea. I've never had any issues with that DL brand, and I encourage all other victims of HP to do the same thing.

HP and Compaq are WORTHLESS. Don't waste your time or your money on them...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2010 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compaq-HP/Palo-Alto-California-94304/Compaq-HP-Worst-Quality-Computer-Products-in-the-Country-Palo-Alto-California-591755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compaq, HP