Complaint Review: Compare the Dalek

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: Joanne — Brisbane Other
Compare the Dalek
Internet USA

Compare the Dalek Subscription paid for only one issue received after complaining refused to refund or supply magazines Internet

I bought a subscription to Dr Who Magazinge through Compare the dalek in August 2013, I did not recieve any magazines and eventually , in October,emailed them to find out what the delay was. They then sent a magazine with tracking number which I did receive. I had some health issues and did not think about the subscription for some months, during which i pretty much forgot I had subscribed at all and no magazines arrived to remind me!

In early May 2014 I emailed again and was told they had all been sent, conveniently WITHOUT tracking numbers to the same address. None had arrived and my increasingly irate emails are now going unanswered, although a complaint on their facebook page did get them to email one more time. Interestingly, in my initial enquiry about non arrival of the mags, i mentioned seeing a bad review on this site and they gave me a spiel about their integrity etc. PLEASE do not believe them I am very disillusioned with this company and would advise people not to deal with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compare-the-Dalek/internet/Compare-the-Dalek-Subscription-paid-for-only-one-issue-received-after-complaining-refused-1154719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compare the Dalek