Complaint Review: Compare the Dalek

• Reported By: Dawn — Auburn Maine
Compare the Dalek
Internet USA

Compare the Dalek aka Dr Who Media No Goods, No Money Internet

I placed a 12 mth subscription order for dr who magazine from an online retailer, compare the dalek in the amt of 143.21 as a gift on Jan 4,2014. I followed up on both jan 6, 7, and 19 (as of 1/19/14 the subscription had not been sent yet). on 3/8/14 was told that my first issue (which was 2 issues after the one they said they were originally sending) would be sent soon as they switched suppliers and 2 wait another 2 wks before it gets here. on 3/27/14 I asked for a refund for the first time as I still had not rec'd the magazines.  on 3/28/14 they said it was returned to sender and asked for my correct address which they already had.  at no time did they initiate any contact w/me, I have been the one who has to check in.  over the next 2 dys I asked for my money back 5 times which they continue to delay.  a wk ago they said the 'refund' guy only came in on Fridays and would do it today 4/4/14.  today, 4/4/14, he is out sick by chance and they hope he is back next fri 4/11/14 and my refund is on the top off the list. they then offered to send me a free item from their stock which I kindly rejected-why wait for another item that is not coming.  yes, I have my rec't and yes, I have all the emails and no, I haven't any goods to show for my patience.

4/11/14 today dr who media aka compare the dalek informed me that 'alex', their only refund person was out sick again today and has been very sick for the past 2 wks and that my refund is top priority when he returns.  since he only comes in on Fridays, I will have to wait yet another wk to see whether he comes in or not.  sounds too suspicious to me and I still have no refund.  how frustrating and time consuming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compare-the-Dalek/internet/Compare-the-Dalek-aka-Dr-Who-Media-No-Goods-No-Money-Internet-1138127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compare the Dalek