- Report: #328415
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Compass Bank
Compass Bankwww.compassbank.com Birmingham, Alabama U.S.A.
Compass Bank Compass Bank, online statements don't ever match paper statements Birmingham Alabama
Anyone who banks with compass and has had these type of problems should contact there local BBB, FTC and The office of the FDIC.
1. debits before credits, example, I could have 68.00 in my account on thursday, use my card and go over by 2 dollars, yes i know, i will be charged a fee of 38 dollars, but on friday when my direct deposit comes in and just so happens my payroll is also drawn on compass bank, why is my deposit held till monday! when it should post friday, which in case i use my card on friday, then i get slapped with x amount of more fees cause they posted my payroll later than they should. I have called there customer service, (which is a joke) rude rude rude people. They don't care as long as they get every dime they can get from you.
Oh and don't fall for this the computer does this choosing, they have a person that goes through nsf in there offices every day.
Plus check your bank statements folks, look at the days you get charged a 38 fee and notice on your balance for that day, I bet most of you have a positive balance
for that day too. I think everyone should get together and file a lawsuit against this bank.
Just last year they were sued over a Auto loan discrimination and lost...... Makes you wonder if us hard working American people are paying for that loss....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compass-Bank/Birmingham-Alabama/Compass-Bank-Compass-Bank-online-statements-dont-ever-match-paper-statements-Birmingham-328415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.