Complaint Review: Compass Building & Realty

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mofiki WorldWide, Inc. — Denver North Carolina United States of America
Compass Building & Realty
3535 N Highway 16 Denver, North Carolina United States of America

Compass Building & Realty Compass Builders stolen intelectual property, stole website design, ripped off website, website design never paid for Denver, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is how the above files a rebuttal

*Consumer Comment: Compass Builders are Horrible to Deal with

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is what Hapens when You hire a Liar

Mofiki WorldWide, Inc. designed a website for Compass Builders that can be found at: http://mofikiworldwide.com/compassbandr.com/.  Compass then had another company by the name of Mcbryde use that design (that was never paid for) to create a website for them.  This website is now live and almost a perfect copy of the design we had proposed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compass-Building-Realty/Denver-North-Carolina-28037/Compass-Building-Realty-Compass-Builders-stolen-intelectual-property-stole-website-desi-757600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compass Building & Realty

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is how the above files a rebuttal

AUTHOR: Scott Black - (United States of America)

This is a hoax. As this person does not exist per address look up in the North Carolina. Once again when you hire a crooked company to work for you this is the end result. Very unfortunate. If there is any question of our company integrity check out a real legitimate source such as the BBB instead of a site like this does not confirm the validity to what a person writes.
 Unfortunately a hoax such as the last post is allowed to exist and they refuse to remove anything even without evidence
 Make a mistake and use a company such as Mofiki and this is what happens Caveat Emptor.

Compass Builders are Horrible to Deal with

AUTHOR: Richard Simms - (United States of America)

I have dealt with the Compass and have to say that while there are two people that run Compass Builders together, I dealt with Scott Black (i'm not sure what the other guys name is).  This man is the hardest person to deal with I have ever met.  He will curse and use all sorts of profanity while you are in the office even when your family is there with you.  Very unprofessional in every aspect.

He seems to only be concerned about making the most money he can on houses that are not even worth the materials they are made from.  I decided very quickly that they would not be the ones to build my home.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is what Hapens when You hire a Liar

AUTHOR: Scott Black - (United States of America)

Brandon Orndorff is a liar. I have a bank of of email files to verify7 this anytime someone would like to view them.
 All the intelectual property as well as the design elements came from our organization   and they were hired to execute them. Brandon could could not market a lemonade stand any better than he tries to run a website design company. Almost 2 years ago we hire him to  design a website which he nver could complete. We tried to contact him many times and he would never respond to our many documented emails and phone calls. We even tried to pay him partially for the website but he would not accept payment until he said he would finish it. He did however have a constan run of excuses from " I lost my job I can't finish it" to "My mother died so I can't return phone calss for 60 days". Basically he held our companies website hostage for almost 2 years without completing, maintaining, optimizing or even reponding to our requests to finish. So Compass Building and Realty hired a real company to create and complete it. Brandon Orndorff and his company Mofiki could not even spell our name correctly on the website. I would strongly urge anyone who would hire Brandon Orndorff or Mofiki Worldwide to run away from them as fast as you can as you will be screwed as we were because Brandon Orndorff and Mofiki worldwide has cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars in potential revenue by holding our ebsite captive and not even attempting to optimize it where anyone could find it...

Buyer beware of Brandon Orndorff  and Mofiki Worldwide they will hurt your business like they hurt ours and then have the never to complain. You have been warned.