customers

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: Yolanda — Houston Texas United States of America
Compass National
8915 Pecos Road,Suite 20 Henderson, NV.89074 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Compass National Quid Corp: I strongly believe that I have been scamed,and due to this I have had to go through much deprestion . I borrowed 10,000 dallors to pay for the services Compass National offered me.now I do not have t Henderson, Nevada

Please excuse me if my report isn't very clear. I am not very good with correct wording. I applied  and paid for a service offered by the COMPASS NATIONAL . Back August 16,2010 in which this company promise to work in my behave to get me a business grant. I send them the fee they require to start the process,which was to qualify me for the grant. Mr Andrew Stevens did a great job,in all he said and did for me at the time. Everything was so believable. I must say! The contact between us at first was good. The first few month,when they were collecting all they needed from me. they collected about 10.000 dollars for services yet to be rendered. I do have all emails, to and from me to them. After a few months they stopped answering my calls and emails. I saved some of thee-mails to my computer, that I send them,asking for up date on my grant. At one time another person was handling my case by the name of LAURA. [continued below]....
..... Don't remember her last name. I was able to speak with her a couple of times.She assured me that everything was going  as good as it was expected. Things had slow down due to the economy problems our country is having. That made me thing that it could be true.So I waited for a while longer. But what happen was I give it to long.They had enough time to disconnect all communications. I don't know how to find them. I want to say that this has caused me much discomfort and mental depression . The money I borrowed to pay this, I don;t have to pay back. I also had to close my business, I could have used the money for my business instead. Hope someone can help. If copies are needed , of all transaction I have them, let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compass-National/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Compass-National-Quid-Corp-I-strongly-believe-that-I-have-been-scamedand-due-to-this-I-790975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compass National