Complaint Review: Competive Advantage d/b/a/ Dream Chaser Enterprises

• Submitted: Tue, March 28, 2000
  • Updated: Sun, April 02, 2000

• Reported By:Glassboro NJ
Competive Advantage d/b/a/ Dream Chaser Enterprises
1510 Chester Pike Eddystone, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 610-499-9356
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Competive Advantage d/b/a/ Dream Chaser Enterprises rip-off employers

After working for a year with a company called "Competitive Advantage" D/B/A "DreamChaser Enterprises", I was let go due to "financial restrictions" without regard to my employmment contract. The contract stated that I was to get one month's severance pay if discharged without cause. Since a few weeks before I got a raise, a promotion and glowing reports, they could fingd no fault with my performance. In addition, they owe me expense money and medical coverage.

I tried a letter from a lawyer. They wrote back saying they didn't feel responsible for honoring the contract. I can't afford to sue. In addition, I had set up a list of venders for them while employed there. They owe some of them as much as $80,000. This is also not doing much for my business reputation.

In all they owe me about $6,500. By the way, they also were negligent in paying into my umemployemnt fund. They stated I was working as a temp and denied the employment contract. I am a designer and have worked for many large companies, including Mattel. I have never been treated this way in a 20 year career.

The owner of the company is Kerry M. Davenport. He is a sleeze!

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Competive-Advantage-dba-Dream-Chaser-Enterprises/Eddystone-Pennsylvania-19022/Competive-Advantage-dba-Dream-Chaser-Enterprises-rip-off-employers-1771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Competive Advantage d/b/a/ Dream Chaser Enterprises