Complaint Review: Complaint.TV

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2014

• Reported By: D.S. — Chicago Illinois
Internet USA

Complaint.TV Complete Scam that uses extortion. Forcing me to close my business! Internet

I am a small business owner from the mid west and am now being forced to close my business or 9 years thanks to complaint.tv!

In the midpoint of our divorce proceedings, my ex-wife was able to go online and post something stating that I broke the law and that me and my group of employees ​were no good. She did all this just to prove a point! I have since tried to track down complaint.tv to speak with them to have the issue resolved but there is no way of getting a hold of them. No phone number, no address, no nothing! This is bull! They don't even get proof on their complaints. Anyone can post anything. Thank you for ruining my life. They are the scams!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ComplaintTV/internet/ComplaintTV-Complete-Scam-that-uses-extortion-Forcing-me-to-close-my-business-Internet-1172993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complaint.TV