Complaint Review: Complete Car Care --Boca Raton

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Gregg — delray beach Florida United States of America
Complete Car Care --Boca Raton
1990 NW 1st Ave Boca Raton, FL Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Complete Car Care --Boca Raton Stay Away ---Dishonest and corrupt Boca Raton, Florida

October 10 took my car in --brakes were bad -I said back brakes .  Was told it was the front brakes and the cost would have been $700.  They did some work and 1 MONTH later the warning light for the brake pads is on and they said the rear pads are almost gone.  I asked "in 1 month they are down to nothing"?  No answer to that.
I asked how much --they qoute me more than the dealership.  I said the dealer charges less--Dennis says we can match that.  But they were going to charge me $30 more than the dealer?
And then --they either didn't put on a wheel cover or if they did it came off.  I called and Dennis says they are not responsible.  I said I spent $600 in total there and for $50 wheel cover they won't make it right?
Never go there --I should have learned my lesson the first time --but here's hoping no one else does.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Car-Care-Boca-Raton/Boca-Raton-Florida-/Complete-Car-Care-Boca-Raton-Stay-Away-Dishonest-and-corrupt-Boca-Raton-Florida-969528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Car Care --Boca Raton