Complaint Review: Complete Dental Care

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: RippedOffCustomer21 — Birmingham Alabama
Complete Dental Care
2121 14th Ave S Internet United States of America

Complete Dental Care Dr Robert Herradine Lies about how much things cost, overbills you, lies to you Internet

The other report is 100% accurate. Though he did not lie about mercury and amalgam, and offered me composites. I don't doubt he is liar though.

The other report is right about them overbilling you. I always paid after my visits and was quoted the rest would be covered by insurance. However the bills kept coming in as well, one after the other. I know this is my health insurance that won't cover everything, but Complete Dental is at fault for misquoting you, not getting on the phone with your insurance, and adding on things that you don't consent to. I paid more than twice as much as I was quoted here.

I don't know why it didn't strike me as strange that I have been cavity free all my life, and suddenly when I come here I have more than 10. I think Dr Herradine looks for any brown stain on your tooth and claims it is a cavity . I should have gotten a second opinion right away, but since what they quoted me to fill it wasn't much (around $130) I did not think too much of it. I ended up paying almost $300 to get all the cavities filled, and on my "last visit" they told me I sitll had one more. That was BS, and I refuse to go in ever again. Is it a surprise this last "cavity" hasn't been bothering me?

PLEASE AVOID THIS PRACTICE. The receptionists are lazy, Dr Herradine is a liar and all they want is your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Dental-Care/internet/Complete-Dental-Care-Dr-Robert-Herradine-Lies-about-how-much-things-cost-overbills-you-l-1036052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Dental Care