Complaint Review: Complete Fitness

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Mandys82 — Herculaneum Missouri
Complete Fitness
1241 N. Truman Blvd. Crystal City , Missouri USA

NEVER sign contract with Complete Fitness in Festus extend contract longer then freeze time while pregnant! Crystal City Missouri

Signed a two contract, had to freeze while pregnant for health reasons. I froze for a total of 6 months. Now gym owner is stating my contract is extended a year because of time froze! Gym employee refuses to give me copies of freeze agreements I signed, let me speak with owner, or tell me how they figure the extra six months into my contract! The owner and employees tell you must give 30 day notice before freeze takes affect, but contract states only that you can freeze account at ANY time. Also, only states that gym MAY extend for time loss, not that they will or for "X" amount of time. After 6 or more phone calls, owner refuses to return my phone calls, his employees exact words were because I got "snotty, lack of a better word" with said employee. Well when they won't give you answers, the run around, and refuse to give you papers you signed, wouldn't you get frustrated? I never resorted to calling names like they did! Why should I be locked into an extra year when the freeze time equals 6 months? The owner is a pastor as well and has no problems taking advantage of people. Never sign a contract with a gym, and for sure NEVER one that is owned by Josh Gray! The more people I meet, the more I hear of how unhappy people are with this gym and how shady Josh is. They charge a yearly fee to go towards new equipment, but whenever I went to work out the stuff was not working or mediocre at best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Fitness-/Crystal-City-Missouri-63018/NEVER-sign-contract-with-Complete-Fitness-in-Festus-extend-contract-longer-then-freeze-ti-1126390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Fitness