Complaint Review: Complete Hydraulic Service & Sales, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Wrong Item — North Liberty Indiana United States of America
Complete Hydraulic Service & Sales, Inc.
130 Commerce Park Drive, Franklin, IN 46131 Franklin, Indiana United States of America

Complete Hydraulic Service & Sales, Inc. William "Randy" Brown Charged (and took money) for more expensive product, sent smaller, cheaper one I can't use. Franklin, Indiana

Complete Hydraulic Service & Sales, Inc. has apparently earned a bad reputation, but we found that out too late. We ordered a vehicle lift from this place and were told we had to do a check by phone because their credit card machine was broke down.  Truth is that we cannot reverse the charges on a check by phone like a credit card.  First warning sign.  But we ordered it.  It came here in a crate which was not marked with any identifying information and there was no packing slip. So the trucker was long gone when we finally got it open enough to see that it was not what we ordered.  We have heavy service trucks that need to be serviced, so we need a heavy, large lift.  We got a small, light, cheap one.  After several attempts to contact these people over several days, we finally contacted the shipper who informed me that he gets lots of calls about these people and that they are not really there.  I hear there are about 250 people out there who's money they took and they didn't receive any product. That I was lucky to have gotten something.  They are trying to work with us, but there's not a whole lot they can do. So, we'll see what happens now.  I'm going to call the police in Franklin to see if they have any suggestions. And I'm filing a report with the Indiana Attorney General's office. Looks like I'll end up suing them too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Hydraulic-Service-Sales-Inc/Franklin-Indiana-46131/Complete-Hydraulic-Service-Sales-Inc-William-Randy-Brown-Charged-and-took-money-fo-1023732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Hydraulic Service & Sales, Inc.