Complaint Review: Complete Investigation Service, CIS Worldwide, CIS Nationwide, Government Registry

• Submitted: Sat, June 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 26, 2010

• Reported By: Fleme825 — Ishpeming Michigan United States of America

Complete Investigation Service, CIS Worldwide, CIS Nationwide, Government Registry WATCH OUT Internet

I was trying to find out a date of divorce, so I connecter with CIS,  I paid FOUR one time fees because I need the date, in the tune of over 50 dollars.

When I entered the name, The person did not exist.  Sorry I know I do, They do not follow through nor answer e-mails.

I truly hope I can get my money back.  The stinking rats.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2010 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Investigation-Service-CIS-Worldwide-CIS-Nationwide-Government-Registry/internet/Complete-Investigation-Service-CIS-Worldwide-CIS-Nationwide-Government-Registry-WATCH-617769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Investigation Service, CIS Worldwide, CIS Nationwide, Government Registry