Complaint Review: Complete Payment Recovery Services Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 13, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Brend — Santa Teresa New Mexico
Complete Payment Recovery Services Inc.
address 11601 Roosevelt Blvd St. Petersburg, Florida USA

Complete Payment Recovery Services Inc. Bad Business Practices Petersburg Florida

I am dealing with a collection agency that refuses to acknowledge my store receipt. When I first contacted the agency they demanded payment regardless of the situation. I advised them I do have my store receipt which says refund. I was told fax it to phone no. 1-800-934-4923 this was back in April. Called again same scenario this time I was told mail it in to address 11601 Roosevelt Blvd St. Petersburg, FL 33716. In June re-faxed the enlarged document. Now they want me to get a letter head from the business that put me in collections. This business is an hour and half away. The letter must state this store acknowledges my receipt even though they were the ones who put me in collections. Why should I do this if I have the original store receipt. Who’s going to pay for my gas or  time. What if the business refuses to give me back my receipt. This agency says my documentation is illegible even though they have several copies. Do I need to take out a billboard ad for this agency to read.

This collection agency needs to acknowledge my store receipt. They call me three times a day demanding payment and send me emails indicating I have not tried to resolve this issue. When I try speaking to a manager or supervisor they can’t take my call but yet they can keep harassing me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Payment-Recovery-Services-Inc/-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Complete-Payment-Recovery-Services-Inc-Bad-Business-Practices-Petersburg-Florida-1059009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Payment Recovery Services Inc.