Complaint Review: Complete Payment Recovery Services

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Alan — Newark, Delaware
Complete Payment Recovery Services
11601 Roosevelt blvd St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Complete Payment Recovery Services Harassed my company & myself for a false bad check St. Petersburg, Florida

Approximately 8-10 years ago my business switched from PNC Bank to Commerce Bank (now TD BANK).  Apparently someone took one or more of our checks from PNC Bank and cash it at a 7/11 store in Wilm, De  in the fall of 2012 for $475.65. The check was authorized by a company called Certegy Check Services and turned over to Complete Payment Recovery Services for collection.

I have not dealt with PNC Bank for many years. My name is not on that check and I have never seen the check or a copy of it ( I have asked repeatably) .

Over the last few months my business and myself have been harassed by CPRS by mail and phone. Now they are threatening to destroy my credit. Unethical  companies like these need to be stopped and made to be responsible for there bad management.

I have contacted the Dept of Justice in Delaware & The Office of Financial Regulation in Florida. The only responce so far is a letter to the Dept of Justice in Delaware stating they have no record of my business in there system. They did misspell the name  of my business in the letter. The letter was signed by Jeffery Conley, Director of Collections, 205-469-3010 (direct line), PO Box 038997 Tuscaloosa, AL 35403,tel 305-750-4130, fax 205-469-3010.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Payment-Recovery-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Complete-Payment-Recovery-Services-Harassed-my-company-myself-for-a-false-bad-check-St-1035969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Payment Recovery Services