Complaint Review: Complete Savings

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Irina — Denver Colorado United States of America
Complete Savings
P.O. Box 855 Internet United States of America

Complete Savings Charging my credit card for membership I never signed up Internet

CompleteSavings obtained my credit card information from TigerDirect internet store. After my purchase from TigerDirect I received a few emails from CompleteSavings that were ignored by me because I didn't have any business with this company. I realised that my credit card was charged more than one year by CompleteSavings for membership I never signed for. Since they charge $12 per months most of other people start to pay attention to this small sum only a few months later like it happened to me. Considering huge volume of sales done by TigerDirect every day they make uncontrolled amount of money charging customers for membership. I didn't enter my credit card or any other information and even didn't visit CompleteSavings website till today when found out about strange monthly charge of the credit card. CompleteSavings set-up account for me using  information provided to TigerDirect and started to charge my credit card. Be carful to make purchase with TigerDirect also - they started to use another company probably the same way. All savings with companies like CompleteSavings or TigerDirect is ripoff. i purchased 2 items with $25 value and additionaly lost $192 plus must cancel my credit card. TigerDirect was absolutely sure that there is no way for me to proof this fraud because they can easy proof that I signed up for membership myself.  Probably they can generate any kind of proof from their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-Savings/internet/Complete-Savings-Charging-my-credit-card-for-membership-I-never-signed-up-Internet-571704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Savings