Complaint Review: Complete landscaping systems

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jvs — Sherman Texas United States of America
Complete landscaping systems
1727 E. 2nd St. N. Wichita, KS 67214 Wichita, Kansas United States of America

Complete landscaping systems Complete landscaping 3emails sent from that company stating they'll pay me. Begged us to work for them Wichita, Kansas

Where to start. Basically Complete called my company and basically was willing to pay anything. Now I know why. I also understand why there was no contract. They swear up and down that Verizon didn't pay them so they can't pay us. Yea right. Verizon isn't there only customer. WE ALSO HAVE BEFOR AND AFTER PICS. So silly. Wendy screens phone calls when you call. They say LAURA MCMURRAY the owner ISN'T HERE or HER DOOR is shut. ???? Ok. Why in 6 months has she not one damn time called, emailed, try to work out payment arrangements ??? Because she knows she's a scam. THEY OWE ME $3500!!!!!! I paid labor, gas, break downs for free. Thanks. Does what comes around go around really happen? SHE (Laura) needs to be forced to pay through taxes, wage garnishment , SHERIFF SALE, of her property in the office sold. (If she has one ). It's to many people and too much money squandered I pray this works out and she is forced to see us in court. CLASS ACTION NEEDED. IM IN!!

I have emails FROM WENDY stating they are so so sorry and they WILL pay. They've said this from July of 2012!!!! No this can't be overlooked. We need attorney general, labor board in Kansas , senator and whoever else will here me out. I HAVE NEVER BEEN BURNED AS BAD AS complete BURNED ME. they got there money. They got paid at there office. They couldn't even work out arrangements!!! I want treble damages. In court march 21st 2013 in grayson county Texas they better show up. I'm moving my suit up every week of no payment. I'm starting now at $4000. LAURA MCMURRAY AND WENDY.

QUIT HIDING. We can come after you regardless if you INC. you are so scared and nervous now aren't you. Nobody will sub for you. Www.lawnsite.com. Blogs are amazing. Anybody reading this should not be foolish and take this lightly and get your money. AGAIN THEY WERE PAID BUT NOT YOU. BET THEY HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS. no business should hire COMPLETE LANDSCAPING IN WICHITA KANSAS to handle any landscaping. Hire us. A non nationwide landscape co. All they do is sub it out. They don't own mowers or equipment. They hide on phone. PAY ME AND I WILL STOP. What about when huge corporations mess up like this? THEY WILL BE FORCED TO PAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Complete-landscaping-systems/Wichita-Kansas-67214/Complete-landscaping-systems-Complete-landscaping-3emails-sent-from-that-company-stating-1028302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete landscaping systems