Complaint Review: Compu America

• Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: cindysherr — Georgia United States of America
Compu America

Compu America Fraud, Theif , Internet

First note: They have a score of F with the Better Business Bureau.

I wish I had checked that beforehand. I placed an order 10/3, they took the money out of my account 10/6 (I know, I should have used credit card instead of debit card), I never got an order cnfirmation or tracking number. 10/18 and still nothing. I have called every day for a week now asking for a tracking number. They can't find my order. I asked that the order be canceled, they said they can't cancel it until they know whether it shipped or not. They say every day when I talk to them that they will look for the order and call me back within the hour. They have never called me. I gave up, contacted my bank who is filing a dispute with them. So now my recourse is to make every potential customer aware of their fraudulent ways. Please check with the BBB online before you order from any company. I wish I had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compu-America/internet/Compu-America-Fraud-Theif-Internet-652379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compu America