Complaint Review: Compu Credit (Fingerhut)

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:clinton Massachusetts
Compu Credit (Fingerhut)
P.O. Box 7999 St Croud, Missouri U.S.A.

Compu Credit (Fingerhut) Ruined credit rating with false bill, Check my credit to buy house and found out. St Croud Missouri

I was in the process of looking for a home and checked my credit to see what my score was. I find that I owed and was deliquent to some company called fingerhut over $300.00 and this helped to put my credit in the red. I called fingerhut to find that there wass no account under my name or social but I find that the old fingerhut is called compu credit???

I have never heard of either company until now and it is not the way I would have wanted to find out.

Know the people at the current fingerhut were polite and helpful to get me this far but I can't even talk to a person at this Compu credit to discuss money they want from me for something I did not buy. I would like to see a bill for the Items I supposely bought.

I would like to have this remove from my name and my credit restored.

Thank you, C.A.

clinton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compu-Credit-Fingerhut/St-Croud-Missouri-56302/Compu-Credit-Fingerhut-Ruined-credit-rating-with-false-bill-Check-my-credit-to-buy-hous-288078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compu Credit (Fingerhut)