• Report: #1120105

Complaint Review: Compu Technologies Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 01, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: Lee — Anaheim California
Compu Technologies Inc.
144 N Beverwyck Rd Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey USA

Compu Technologies Inc. Ordered Power Supply - Delivered after 10 weeks, Looks used Lake Hiawatha New Jersey

I ordered a Dell power supply on October 26, 2013.  In early January 2014, after not receiving the product, I disputed the charge with American Express and ordered from a different vendor.  On January 15, 2014, they finally shipped the product via USPS from "Chal Nething" with a return address of "PO Box 458, Evans City, PA 16033-0458".

The power supply that arrived was not in an original box and was loose in the box, only surrounded by crumpled newspaper ads.

I called American Express and they gave me a phone number to call, but it doesn't signify that it is a business and only goes to voicemail.  At one point, I found a website for their customer service, but it required that you have an order number.  I never received a confirmation of my order, so I didn't have an order number to enter.

Also, on that customer service website, it stated that you would be charged a collection fee if you disputed an order. [continued below]....

I wish that I would have never bought anything from this company.  At this point, it's $50 that is a lesson learned... never deal with a shady business that you cannot verify ahead of time.

The irony is that the power supply I ordered from Amazon was actually cheaper than the one I ordered here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compu-Technologies-Inc/Lake-Hiawatha-New-Jersey/Compu-Technologies-Inc-Ordered-Power-Supply-Delivered-after-10-weeks-Looks-used-Lake-1120105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compu Technologies Inc.