Alexander

• Submitted: Thu, July 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 13, 2006

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Compucredit, Fingerhut, Axsys National Bank
P.O. Box 7999 St. Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Compucredit, Fingerhut, Axsys National Bank ripoff St. Cloud Minnesota

Compucredit, Fingerhut, Axsys National Bank RIPOFF, Paid for by the insurance they provided on my merchandise when my home burned in 1991 but still goes to collections as current in 2005.
Company
Compucredit, Fingerhut, Axsys National Bank
Address
P.O. Box 7999
St. Cloud Minnesota 56302
USA
Phone Number: Unknown
Fax: Unknown

Back in 1997 I purchased some things from Fingerhut such as dishes and a microwave. I also purchased the insurance on this merchandise.

My home burned down in 1998 and I lost everything. I did contact Fingerhut to let them know what happened and even sent a copy of the report from the fire. I was assured that this was taken care of.

Fingerhut/Axsys is still on my credit after all these years but to make matters worse they are updating the information to look like I just made a purchase from them within the last year. My credit report shows a recent collection in 2005 and this is so far from the truth. I have not purchased anything from this company for over 8 years. I have turned them into the BBB and was assured this would be taken care of. I have also went through 3 different credit agencies and have been assured this would be corrected. Now I am looking for a lawyer. This company should be prosecuted for fraud immediately.

Kimberly
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2006 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compucredit-Fingerhut-Axsys-National-Bank/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56302/Compucredit-Fingerhut-Axsys-National-Bank-ripoff-St-Cloud-Minnesota-200947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compucredit, Fingerhut, Axsys National Bank

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC