Complaint Review: Compudraft

• Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: chrisguyct — Monroe Connecticut United States of America
Compudraft
901 SE 12 St Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

Compudraft Todd Dvoretz Irresponsible self-entitled spoiled brat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Ok I've been dealing with Compudraft aka Todd for the better part of a year now.  I noticed in the beginning how he didn't seem to have a mind for designing outside of simply making human photocopies, but at the time I could deal with that.  But now I'm up against a hard deadline and once he had my money, I couldn't possibly interfer with his social life for the weekend.  He brags to me how he has been working for 15 years in design and that he is so skilled.  Yet if you give him simple written directions he's lost or at least he pretends to be.  See he uses this "back and forth" excuse to bilk you for more money.  So he'll add in the occasional mistake to your design or pretends he doesn't understand.  Maybe he doesn't.  He sounds like he "partys" alot.  He admitted this to me on several occasions.  So then by the time you were only supposed to pay a simple 500 dollars for drawings.  You're up to 600 then 700.  And he'll hold your designs hostage additional money.  He has been known to be fair at times.  But in this case, I needed these drawings done by Monday.  So he tells me he has to play volleyball in the morning.  FINE.  Then suddenly his cat is injured.  And of course spending 20 minutes on the phone with me would take away every waking second he'd have to hover over his cat.  So I get my drawings mid afternoon Monday.  Then late Monday I needed one last thing done.  Sorry, I have a customer I'll have it for you Tuesday morning.  WHAT?!  And I have the emails and texts to prove this behavior.  So he's alert when its payment time.  Not so much when its work time or party time.  Oh and then he expects YOU to do all the work.  He wants you to make all the corrections on a seperate design yourself and email it to him.  So what are you paying for?  Basically, a mindless drone with a design program who doesn't want or like to work and expects you to do everything for him.  So might as well spend the money on a design program and do it yourself.  Probably save a couple hundred bucks.  He's your typical "mommy and daddy bought my life for me and now I'm going to sit back, half-ass it and do what I want, when I want because I don't appreciate **** types.  And when he feels like you should know something about USPTO designs....like inventors are necessarily experts or something....he treats you like your the moron for not knowing.  Avoids your texts, avoids phone calls.  Yea its like dealing with a 4 year old.  15 years of experience and he has no concept of anything in 3 dimensions.  Avoid this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compudraft/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/Compudraft-Todd-Dvoretz-Irresponsible-self-entitled-spoiled-brat-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-746682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compudraft