Complaint Review: Compusa - Rebatestatus.com - maddog Multimedia

• Submitted: Tue, August 10, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Compusa - Rebatestatus.com - maddog Multimedia
P.O. Box 15800 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

WWW.Rebatestatus.com, maddog Multimedia, Compusa rip-off! $40 REBATE NOT HONORED! There's no valid reason to deny my refund! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Rebate problem with maddog multimedia also

Promotion could not be honored :-MAD DOG Conq.FX5200+PCI $40 REGISTRATION CODE IS INVALID OR NOT PROVIDED
PLEASE NOTE As Per THE CASH RECEIPT and MANUFACTURED MAIL IN REBATE FORM PURCHASED 06/03/04 PROMOTION # 0009460 COMPUSA REGISTRATION CODE PROVIDED ON LINE 5222-NHEN-JAMA.at www.mdmm.com Code WRITTEN ON the submitted REBATE FORM REBATE FORM WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE MD-FX5200PCI Bar Code 8 33054 00522 2 Attached.

ALL REQUIREMENTS to qualify for this advertised REBATE were SUPPLIED THEIR REFUSAL OF THIS REBATE IS GROSS MISREPRESENTATION in am attempt not to honor this Liability. I have copies of all PAPER WORK. Submitted to Maddog Mutilmedia, CompuUsa and Rebatestatus.com

Alan
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2004 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Compusa-Rebatestatuscom-maddog-Multimedia/Scottsdale-Arizona-85267/WWWRebatestatuscom-maddog-Multimedia-Compusa-rip-off-40-REBATE-NOT-HONORED-Theres-102959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Compusa - Rebatestatus.com - maddog Multimedia

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Rebate problem with maddog multimedia also

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Years ago I purchased a Maddog Muntimedia DVD-Rom drive that came with a $20 MFG Rebate through CompUSA. I submitted all the required paperwork and I didn't receive my rebate. I called the 800 Number but got the runaround. By this time it was almost 6 months with no rebate and the rebate company would only respond with "the rebate submission period for that product has ended." I gave up. One day while at CompUSA I decided to ask them for help in resolving this matter because I bought the drive from CompUSA and I knew they were not at fault. An employee listened to my story and told me they couldn't do anything to get my rebate but they did give me a $20 CompUSA gift card. They wanted me to be a satisfied customer and I thanked them for the card. I moved on with my life and believe it or not I received a $20 rebate check from Maddog Multimedia after complaining to them for 6 months and gave up. The check took 14 months to get and I had the $20 CompUSA gift card which was like Christmas all over again. I guess it pays to never give up the fight when you know you're right.