Complaint Review: Computer Associates

• Updated: Fri, July 30, 2004

• Reported By:Harpers Ferry West Virginia
Computer Associates
my-etrust.com Nationwide U.S.A.

My-etrust.com Computer Associates failed to purchase virus protection-charged to credit card-could not contact for refund Internet

i got the blue screen of death; tried to activate my virus scan(E trust EZ antivirus) would not function-message i needed to renew. tried to renew-failed, 4 charges of 31.75 against my credit card. called my credit card co. got the telephone # of computer asso. Called the # automated responce, directed to type in 'my-etrust.com/commerce/refund' tried to contact web page : not functiong. tried to leave voice mail to contact to contact me about my bill..no one has ever called. Can find no link to contact the company. called my credit card co. and put the charges in dispute. Cannot contact E trust EZ antivirus about paying for something never recieved. help me to contact somebody !

Arthur
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2004 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Associates/nationwide/My-etrustcom-Computer-Associates-failed-to-purchase-virus-protection-charged-to-credit-ca-101315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Associates