Complaint Review: Computer Based Associates, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By: gabby — tamarac Florida USA
Computer Based Associates, Inc.
5068 nw 74th Avenue Miami, Florida United States of America

Computer Based Associates, Inc. He overcharged me to retrieve information off of my hard drive and then he stripped the screws when he went to put the cover back on and denied that he did it and wanted to charge me again to fix it. Miami, Florida

Bad business man named Chao who damaged my computer when he retrieved information off of my computer.  He overcharged me and denied that he damaged my computer.  I just don't want people to use his company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2009 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Based-Associates-Inc/Miami-Florida-33166/Computer-Based-Associates-Inc-He-overcharged-me-to-retrieve-information-off-of-my-hard-499432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Based Associates, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC