Complaint Review: Computer Denn

• Submitted: Wed, February 23, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2000

• Reported By:Peoria AZ
Computer Denn
5905 West Bell Road, Suit #1 Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.

I took my computer to Computer Denn on Jan 20, 2000 to have my C: drive get fixed, because it was not working.

Specification of my computer: Floppy drive, two removable 1.2 gigabyte western digital drives (C: & D:), and the following was installed on the C: drive ( Window 95 ID: 09996-OEM-0009685-14823, Office Profession 97, Microsoft Works 4.5, WordPerfect 9.0, Juno 4.0, Hayes modem 33.6, etc.). Drive D: (Window 3.11, PageMaker 5.0, Word 6.0, WordPerfect 6.1, etc), and CD-ROM.

I picked my computer on Jan 25, 2000 after I had to pay $65 for the service. When I got home and had the computer hooked up, and when I booted my computer window 3.11 came on, because they switched drive on me, by making the D: drive as C: drive, and the C: Drive as D: drive. So when I checked the orginal C: drive nothing came on, because the Computer Denn had replaced my 1.2 gigabyte western digital C: drive with an 80 megabyte Quantum drive. Also, they replaced my Hayes Modem 33.6 with Boca 28.8.

I took my computer back the store on Jan 26, 2000 and explained to them what happened to my c: drive and the modem, the owner/manager told me that he's the one worked on my computer, and never took anything out of my computer and I never had window 95 on my computer and told me bull s**t, and get out my store and do not ever come back.

All I want is my $65, 1.2 gigabyte western digital, and Hayes modem 33.6. Thank you very much for you help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Denn/Glendale-Arizona-85306/Fraud-1374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Denn