Complaint Review: Computer Personalities Systems.aka/vcstore

• Submitted: Sun, March 25, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2002

• Reported By:corydon in
Computer Personalities Systems.aka/vcstore
P.O.Box 810 Plumsteadville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Computer Personalities Systems Inc. aka/ vcstore are Gone with my Money! **UPDATED info

*0: video computer store bankruptcy and maybe helpful info

*0: vcstore and bankruptcy court information

On 2/2/01 I ordered a Micron PC from vcstore. I sent a cashier's check, registered mail on 2/2/01, They recieved it in 2/6/01, I was told my order was put in the system on 2/9/01 and I would recieve it in 3 weeks, when I didn't recieve it I called and was told it would be 6 weeks. Well it's been 6 weeks and I've recieved nothing, I called and was put on hold for hours with no answer, I e-mailed several times with no response. Now the phones are always busy, Their show is not on t.v. as scheduled and I am ou $2072.00 I ahve filed a compaint with the BBB. and thanks to information I found on your complaint site. I'm going to file a complain with the attorney general. I guess I don't have to warn people not to scammed by the vcstore since noone can get in touch with them to place an order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Personalities-Systemsakavcstore/Plumsteadville-Pennsylvania-18949/Computer-Personalities-Systems-Inc-aka-vcstore-are-Gone-with-my-Money-UPDATED-info-4766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Personalities Systems.aka/vcstore

#1 0

video computer store bankruptcy and maybe helpful info

AUTHOR: - ()

If you have been ripped off by vc store, you need to file a complaint with the Attorney General Of Pennsylvania, You can do it on the web at www.attorneygeneral.gov/contact/address/consu.cfm You also need to file a claim with the bankruptcy court. you can get this form at your local Federal Bldg. It is called a Proof of Claim Form fill it out and send it to Bureau Of Consumer Protection

21 South 12th St. Second Floor

Philadelphia, PA 19107

Telephone 1-215-560-2414 They sent me a form to fill out and send back which I did and I have not heard anymore from them as of yet, just that they are sueing and they will let me know something of any significant development.

#2 0

vcstore and bankruptcy court information

AUTHOR: - ()

I have found some information, that may be of help to the one's ripped-off by the vcstore. It has been suggested that you call VCStores bankruptcy attorney Mr. Edward DiDonato. Mr. DiDonato's phone number is (215)564-4606 or a claim could be filed with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court at 900 Market St, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Bankruptcy No. 01-14231-DWS.