Complaint Review: Computer Personalities (VC Store)

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2001

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Computer Personalities (VC Store)
6907 Easton Road, Suite 1 Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Computer Personalities Systems, Inc. (VC Store) is a BIG RIP OFF

Submitted: 9/10/01
Modified: 9/10/01

I ordered a computer from Computer Personalities on 3-2-01. I paid by check $2,095.00. I thought if I paid in full I would receive the computer faster. Boy was that a mistake.

Everytime I called I was told everything was ok and I would receive my computer in a few weeks. Computer Personalities never sent my any papers. The only contact I had was when I called. By that time I knew something was not right so, I called to tell them the send me back my money. For the first week I could not get anyone by phone then a recording was on the phone tell me Computer Personalities has filled for bankruptcy.

I sent letters to Computer Personalities and The Bankruptcy Court.
I did not receive any reply from either place.

So at this point Computer Personalities have $2,095.00 of my money. That works out to be over (2) two months of take home pay.

If Computer Personalities start selling computers again don't buy unless you have the money to give away.

#6607

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Personalities-VC-Store/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/Computer-Personalities-Systems-Inc-VC-Store-is-a-BIG-RIP-OFF-6602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Personalities (VC Store)

Prokofieff