Sheets

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: Chris — Lake Wales Florida
Computer Refurb
Internet USA

Computer Refurb K-Tek Computers CD/DVD Drivers Don't work. OS is becoming Obsolete. Had to Return for repair 1 week of Purchase Internet

The company offered refurbished computers at a lower cost. Assured me the computer was working properly. The sound driver and wi-fi connection was lost after rhe first day of use. Rebooted the computer to see if that was the problem. The problem was the whole operating system

I found out that Windows XP was no longer going to be supported after purchase. I sent a text to the company about the problem. They told me to return it and I would receive a different computer with everything in working order. I received the same computer and the caps lock button fell off and the CD/DVD driver did not work.

I have recently sent them a new text regarding these other problems and have not received any confirmation or reply. I have learned my lesson and will not buy refurbished products again. I am disappointed with this product and will never buy another refurbished product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Refurb/internet/Computer-Refurb-K-Tek-Computers-CDDVD-Drivers-Dont-work-OS-is-becoming-Obsolete-Had-t-1136588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Refurb