Complaint Review: Computer Satellite Broadband Service

• Updated: Sat, February 27, 2010

• Reported By: truthseeker — Arkansas United States of America
Computer Satellite Broadband Service
11717 Exploration Lane Germantown, Maryland United States of America

Computer Satellite Broadband Service HughesNet HughesNet Ripped Me Off!! Germantown, Maryland

I wanted to re-activate my account with HughesNet and the equipment I bought and paid for when I first opened my account.
I was told that my equipment is obsolete!! and I would have to open a new account.
I want to express my outrage at this!!
Selling people equipment that ends up being no good for nothing!! and they can't even sell it back to HughesNet and they can't even trade it in for or get a discount on new equipment!!
This is not good business practice!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2010 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Satellite-Broadband-Service/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Computer-Satellite-Broadband-Service-HughesNet-HughesNet-Ripped-Me-Off-Germantown-Maryl-575414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Satellite Broadband Service