Complaint Review: Computer Surplus Outlet

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2003

• Reported By:Marshall Illinois
Computer Surplus Outlet
3065 East Patrick Lane Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Computer Surplus Outlet ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

On February 27, 2003 I purchased a computer case, CD rom and mother board from
Computer Surplus Outlet
3065 East Patrick Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89120-3479

The computer cost me $309.00. I had the hard drive and O/S.

On April the 18th the computer died and I had to send it back for repair, they had it for over two weeks.
On September 11th it died again and I sent it back. They received it on the 17th and they had it for over a month.

When it came back the cooling fan and heat sink were loose inside the case tumbling around, and the computer was dead so I sent it back to them on October 31st, they received it on November the 6th. Now they have had it for almost two months. This time I asked for credit toward a different computer. I have called and called and the only answer I get is they are testing it.

I now want my money back.

John
Marshall, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2003 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Surplus-Outlet/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Computer-Surplus-Outlet-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-75921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Surplus Outlet