Complaint Review: Computer for Kids Program

• Submitted: Fri, July 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 30, 2004

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Computer for Kids Program
P.O.Box 2131 Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

"Computer For Kids Program" ripoff I brought a computer with services from a program called Advance Studies computers for kids. I was suppose to receive free unlimited internet access, free e-mail, free web page, free basic computer training, and free Educational software. The only thing I received was the computeripoff Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania

Universal Institute Charter School gave a flyer to my children about a program that offers free unlimited internet access, free e-mail, free web page, free basic computer training, and free Educational software.

The bonus was that the program would donate a computer to the kid's school if I purchase the computer. So I did, the orignal deal was I would pay half of the 1,097.00 to received the computer, by the time I got to that goal they kept giving me the run around.

I finally got the computer after paying 1,300.00 dollars. Now that I have the computer, I have none of the feature [internet...etc]. Now their number is disconnected, I can't found their webpage. The computer is acting up and I do not know where to turn

Terrie
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2004 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-for-Kids-Program/Bala-Cynwyd-Pennsylvania-19004/Computer-For-Kids-Program-ripoff-I-brought-a-computer-with-services-from-a-program-calle-101402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer for Kids Program