Complaint Review: ComputerCare247

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Ron — Fort Wayne Indiana
Internet, Utah United States of America

ComputerCare247 Proomised to take vare of ALL of my needs from this day forward, blamed me for the computer not working properly, my computer is to old so why don't you buy a new one, left me WITHOUT a computer Internet, Utah

Initally this company was recomended to me.  However, I found out after paying them, that this company was out of India.  It was down hill from there.

They promised to take care of any and all situations that could or would arise.  Not!  I was left without a computer two different times, for the same problem that I called on them to fix, would reappear within2-3 days.

I was blamed for the problems on my computer, your computer is to old so why don't you buy a new one?  My computer is 3 years old!!  You have to many viruses caused because You are going to sites that you shouldn't!  More than one computer company called me to tell me that I had No protection at all!

You have malware and once again it's your fault!  My computer has almost crashed twice since I secured them for protection!  My last e-mail to them has been ignored, for a month now!  However, they are quick to point out that I didn't buy the life-time protection for $299.99!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ComputerCare247/Internet-Utah-/ComputerCare247-Proomised-to-take-vare-of-ALL-of-my-needs-from-this-day-forward-blamed-m-1043863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ComputerCare247