Complaint Review: Computerdesk.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
Computerdesk.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Computerdesk.com Ordered a glass desk, never got delivered, got the runaround, got ripped off!! Miami Florida

I ordered a glass desk from computer desk.com. When the shipment didn't come in a timely manner, I tried calling their customer service and got an answering machine. Left messages with no return phone calls.

I also left emails, I got one line responses saying that the desk was on back order a couple of times, and they would never give me a tracking number. Three months have gone by and I have been trying to get my money back.

This company is a rip-off, if they even are an actual company. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and I'm not sure how, but I am trying to get my money back. I shop online all of the time and never had any problems like this! I am getting ripped off for over $200.

This is a bad company with horrible or non existent customer service, and I hope that someone puts them out of business!!

Computerdesk.com <-----don't shop there!

Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computerdeskcom/Miami-Florida/Computerdeskcom-Ordered-a-glass-desk-never-got-delivered-got-the-runaround-got-ripped-441500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computerdesk.com