Complaint Review: Computers, Cameras & Electronics Gallery, Inc

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: Max — Milano Florida
Computers, Cameras & Electronics Gallery, Inc
443 Lincoln Rd Miami, Florida USA

Computers, Cameras & Electronics Gallery, Inc Scammer. They overprice goods 100x, and they discount to 10x overprice to MSRP Miami Beach Florida

I went into the shop to take a look. One of the guys ask to take a look at my camera, and he told my camera need an HD polarized filter to increase quality of my shots. It show me a model priced 499$. The guys told me it could make me a special price 99$. Once I get home and I check real price of this filter and it was 4.99$. I went back to the shop, I was asking to have  applied a reasonable price, taking into account the real value of the object. They offer a change with anything else, but every single item I was asking price was costing more of 99$. Apple earpods (29$ is street price) was offer to me in exchange of the 99$ filter. 64 Gb SD card (real value 60$, was priced 139$). Seaching on google for this shop/address I found other reports fillled on different website. It's a shame these person can act like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computers-Cameras-Electronics-Gallery-Inc-/Miami-Florida-33139/Computers-Cameras-Electronics-Gallery-Inc-Scammer-They-overprice-goods-100x-and-th-1157783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computers, Cameras & Electronics Gallery, Inc