Complaint Review: Computers Direct

• Submitted: Tue, February 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 15, 2011

• Reported By: Nikki86 — longs South Carolina United States of America
Computers Direct
118 Highway 17 South North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

Computers Direct North Myrtle Beach Computers Direct RIP OFFS North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I took my droid in because the screen was cracked (everything else worked %100) they said it wouldn't be a problem and charged me $215.99 to fix it. We went to pick it up the first time and the screen would not even turn on, so they said they would fix it. We picked it up the 2nd time and still the screen would not work , so my husband was upset over that.But they said leave it this time and our tech will get it fixed just 1 more day. We called and they said sorry but we are unable to fix it so you can pick up your phone. They became very rude and unprofessional when we asked for a refund and wouldn't give us our money back. So now I'm out the $215.99 and I have a broken phone that is just 1 month old. I wish I would have checked their reviews befor I trusted them with my phone and money. I have looked at so many reviews and they have done the same mean things to everybody else. How are they still in buisness?  RIP OFFS is all I have to say!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computers-Direct/North-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-/Computers-Direct-North-Myrtle-Beach-Computers-Direct-RIP-OFFS-North-Myrtle-Beach-South-Ca-695680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computers Direct