Complaint Review: Computers and Laptops Etc. Upland

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: RippedOff-Customer — Upland California
Computers and Laptops Etc. Upland
140 N Benson Upland, California USA

Computers and Laptops Etc. Upland Complap.com Broke Laptop Screen, Denied it, Hostile, Poor Service, Lied about other repairs Upland California

I left my laptop here for a damaged motherboard. The guy that works there, Mahmoud Khan promised a day or two. A few days later he said the repair was completed and would cost around $90 after we had agreed to only $50 when we dropped of the laptop. I didn't mind the price hike and then called to arrange pick up and he came up with all these stories and excuses of how it was outsourced and on its way back from the repair center somewhere 2 hours away. Days and days later, I became frustrated and said I just want my laptop and he then said it was not repaired and I can pick it up!! When I went to pick it up, I got back home to find out the 17" LCD screen was now cracked!! So now, I have two major problems to fix and it would not be cost-effective to repair it anymore since a new motherboard which they did not fix and a new monitor which they recklessly cracked in their shop would not be logical. [continued below]....

..... I called to find out what happened and was attacked with verbal hostility and complete denial of any liability followed by him ending the call while I was speaking. Very unprofessional, crook. Stay away, much better and more honest people to deal with than this shady place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computers-and-Laptops-Etc-Upland/Upland-California-91786/Computers-and-Laptops-Etc-Upland-Complapcom-Broke-Laptop-Screen-Denied-it-Hostile-Po-1158597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computers and Laptops Etc. Upland