Complaint Review: Computershare Investor Services

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Wisconsumer — Kenosha Wisconsin Afghanistan
Computershare Investor Services
9th Floor, North Tower, 100 University Avenue Internet United States of America

Computershare Investor Services wiped out the value of my account and banned me from access to their site. Internet

I wanted online access to the stock that I have through this company. The web address for access was given as www.investorcentre.com.

After receiving an access code, I logged in. When my account came up, the accurate number of shares I own was displayed next to the current price per share. However, my account value was listed as 0.

I clicked on the "contact us" link and had no choice except a chat session. I made several attempts to describe the situation and the response came nowhere near what I had typed. Unable to get back to the home page, I attempted the original web address and just got a login error report.

I now have a valueless account and no means with communicating with the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computershare-Investor-Services/internet/Computershare-Investor-Services-wiped-out-the-value-of-my-account-and-banned-me-from-acce-978211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computershare Investor Services