Complaint Review: Computershare

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Wisconsumer — Kenosha Wisconsin Afghanistan
Computershare
Providence, Rhode Island United States of America

Computershare gave an option to sell shares of stock, failed to send payout, dropped all records of the account. Providence, Rhode Island

I had some shares of Fidelity Information Services which were transferred to the management of Computershare. I received a letter from Computershare giving me a choice of selling my 39 shares or purchasing an additional 61 shares, apparently phasing out small out small accounts. I opted to sell my shares and indicated the same on the form.

After more than a month, I have received absolutely no acknowledgment of my request. I contacted Fidelity, which claims to have had nothing to with the letter. Today I logged into Computershare and learned that my account no longer exists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computershare/Providence-Rhode-Island-02940/Computershare-gave-an-option-to-sell-shares-of-stock-failed-to-send-payout-dropped-all-942547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computershare