Complaint Review: Computersupport (Spirinet)

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Compuguy — usa North Carolina United States of America
Computersupport (Spirinet)
266 Franklin Street Boston, MA, North Carolina United States of America

Computersupport ,Spirinet, Kirill Bensonoff Won't Pay ComputerTechnician's Boston, Massachusetts, North Carolina

We have another IT company that won't pay technicians for there work.  I was contracted by this so called company to do ONE run cable for a customer.  I get onsite and the customer stated they needed two home-runs to the network switch.  I told them I could do this for them.  I installed the cables, jacks, wallplates, and jack ends.  The job took and extra hour than what was quoted.

I requested an extra hour pay and payment for extra material used.  You guessed it, now computersupport.com doesn't want to pay me for anything.

I don't get these low-life scumbags.  I'm filing a mechanics lien and will be getting my money.

Lesson learned, if the scope of work changes, walk away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computersupport-Spirinet/Boston-MA-North-Carolina-02110/Computersupport-Spirinet-Kirill-Bensonoff-Wont-Pay-ComputerTechnicians-Boston-Massach-1007480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computersupport (Spirinet)