Complaint Review: Computertraining.com

• Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By: Tony — Loveland Ohio USA
Computertraining.com
1332 Cross Creek Dr. Loveland, Ohio United States of America

Computertraining.com computertraining.edu This training is a complete scam. I didnt receive the proper training and the amount of money I now owe for this is just outrageous. I would like to file legal action against this company. Loveland, Ohio

*Author of original report: computer training .edu

*Consumer Suggestion: Frank, You're A Roach

*General Comment: Current Student

I signed up for this training because I was laid off from my job in hopes of getting some computer training and the salary they advertised was starting positions at $50,000.00.

I did not get the appropriate training, all I got was a huge school loan that has to paid off.

I have read that I am not the only one that has run into this problem.  I would think there is something that we can do to help us get out of this student loan we have accumulated. I have however gone into another profession as a truck driver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computertrainingcom/Loveland-Ohio-45140/Computertrainingcom-computertrainingedu-This-training-is-a-complete-scam-I-didnt-recei-502775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computertraining.com

computer training .edu

AUTHOR: Tony - (USA)

Well it looks like they have shut down thier schools and ripped off the students that was signed up and attending thier rip off classes now it wont be long until many of us will be able to maybe fill a class action suit against this company

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Frank, You're A Roach

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

What else can I say? You're little more than a shill for a group of scam artists.

CT.COM and legitimate colleges are worlds apart.

Colleges have credits that are transferable to other real colleges/universities. CT does not.

Colleges can give real financial aid (no phony discounts) and will accept various educational grants. CT does not.

Colleges give full refunds if you find yourself in a course and don't like the instructor or the course content. CT does not.

Colleges give you an Associates degree that has real meaning to employers. CT does not.

Community and junior colleges can give you the Associates degree in under 2 years at half the cost CT charges for their cert courses. CT can not.

Of course, since CT has taken the big dive and folded the above arguments are moot.

If you're going to put CT on your resume you may as well place a picture of a sucker on it as that is what employers will see.

#3 General Comment

Current Student

AUTHOR: FrankW - (USA)

I can tell you that as a current student in this program that this website absolutely disgusts me, hence the reason I will be posting a response to every claim I see on here today to defend a company that is doing nothing more than your local college or university. You see the funny thing is that a college or university also takes your money to provide you with an education, what you get out of that education however is completely up to you. Just because you spend 10k, 20k, or even a million dollars on an education program does not guarentee you anything other than the education it self. Although this is the case $50,000 dollars a year is not a bad median income for someone that lands a job in this career. Feel free to check what I just said on Monster.com or any other job finding website. I said median meaning yes you can find and ladn jobs at a much higher income cap, this company just said 50k to state a fair amount. Everything I have learned in these classes so far has most certainly been in depth and will be a crucial part of me being able to prove my worth later when I go to interview for a career. If you are willing to put in the time, and for some more than others this can mean a lot of time, you WILL be successful. Just because this person was unable to get through the program for whatever reason, my guess being he did not put in enough time or didnt ask for help in the right places, does not mean this company or any other education provider is a scam...

By the way good luck with the new profession.