Complaint Review: Comsumerinfo.com

• Updated: Fri, September 26, 2003

• Reported By:Goose Creek South Carolina
Comsumerinfo.com
comsumerinfo.com Internet U.S.A.

CIC*CREDIT MONITOR 877-513-4175 "your Choice Financial" Freecreditreport.com Consumerinfo.com ripoff $79.95 your choice credit On-line Based Internet

I've also been victomized by this "CIC*CREDIT MONITOR 877-513-4175" company. They charged me $79.95 without my permission. I'm not even sure where they got my CCN. Possibly from freecreditreport.com. Other rip-off reports mention cosumerinfo.com.

Also from this company "Your Choice Financial" (or something like that) that, after about 15 minutes of me asking thoroughly questioning them, they convinced me to schedual a payment of two-hundred something dollars for information that would explain how to begin to build my credit. They said that once I got approved for a credit card the bank would pay me back the money that I payed to them.

After thinking about the purchase I had made, I called them back the next day and told them to cancel my purchase. Luckily they did. But they probably still have my credit card.

James
Goose Creek, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2003 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comsumerinfocom/internet/CICCREDIT-MONITOR-877-513-4175-your-Choice-Financial-Freecreditreportcom-Consumerinfo-67689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comsumerinfo.com